Recommended cycling events
■The fifth Niseko ClassicNiseko
Hokkaido's largest road race which takes place in Niseko mountain range of Hokkaido where participants gather from all over the world.
"Niseko Classic Race" celebrating the fifth in 2018 enters the third year of the "UCI Gran Fondo World Series" (UCI Gran Fondo World Series), a recognized civic race under the umbrella organization of UCI (International Bicycle Competition Association) .
Entry until June 10, 2018.
[Niseko area]Niseko area is said that the snow quality of powder snow is the world's best, and where travel agency from overseas gather, which is a word indicating a area extending to the base of Mount Yotei and Mount Annupuri. Mount Yōtei is also called "Ezo Fuji" and its scenery is a magnificent view representing Hokkaido. The season when Niseko Classic held is the season of fresh with many pleasant sunny days. It is an area where you can enjoy the nature of Hokkaido focusing around outdoor activities and food.
Registration and details
- ●individual time trial
Quota: 200 persons
Hokkaido Niseko mountain system / Kutchan-cho Sun Moritz Bridge Special Course (3.2 km)
- ●UCI Gran Fondo World Series
Individual Road Race (distance of 140 km and 70 km)
Hokkaido Niseko mountain range / Kutchan-cho・Kyōwa-cho・Rankoshi-cho・Niseko-cho
■Gourmetfondo in Tokachi NakasatsunaiNakasatsunai
This cycling event is intended to create a new perspective on and sense of Tokachi's attractions, with courses centered in southern Tokachi. The theme for this year, the 4th time, is "Jomon." The BBQ planned for the finale is planned to evoke the Jomon theme in lots of ways, and with the slogan "Jomon - Bikes - Food - Tokachi," you're sure to find something to enjoy!
- ●Minami Tokachi Jomon Course (125km)
- ●Minami Tokachi Jomon Course (80km)
- ●Minami Tokachi Jomon Course (30km or 50km)
Note: Choose one
■Niseko HANAZONO Hill ClimbNiseko
With the town of Kutchan-cho in the world-famous ski resort area of Niseko as a base, this, Hokkaido's most popular hill climbing race, passes through local festival grounds and offers beautiful views of the mountains and highlands.
- ●Kutchan City〜
Niseko Annupuri Goshikiyu (Elevation 796m)
〈Total Length 16km・ Average Gradient 4.6%〉
■Hokkaido Sorachi Gourmet Fondo 2017Minami Sorachi
The Hokkaido Sorachi Gourmet Fondo 2017 will be held in the booming Minami Sorachi area, which resembles the European farm belt. The local ingredient-based food is also a big hit. It also has good access, being just about 1 hour by car from Sapporo and Chitose Airport.
- ●Long Course (120km)
- ●Short Course (60km)
- ●Beginners Short (40km)
■Biei Century RideBiei
This event takes place in Biei-cho, where fields spread out around the feet of the Tokachi Mountain range and the rolling hills offer gorgeous natural scenery. The gorgeous view opens up in front of you as you top the hills and pass through the mild slopes.
- ●Biei Century Ride
Stage 1 (60km)・Stage 2 (100km)
- ●Biei Hill Tour Course
Panorama Course (25km)
Patchwork Course (30km)
OtherBike Races and Events※Note: For event schedules and details, please enquire with the even sponsors.
- TOUR OF KAMUI SapporoRoad Tour (80km・40km)
- BRM 520 Hokkaido 300km MashikeBrevet 300km
- Granfondo MashuRoad Tour (120km・90km・80km・60km)
- TOUR OF KAMUI Kamifurano Mt. Tokachi-dakeRoad Tour (130km・70km・40km)
- Gran Tour Tokapuchi 400kmLong Ride Event
- Nature Ride NisekoRoad Tour (110km・70km)
- BRM 611 Maeda 200kmBrevet 200km
- Bikecology Exercise Tokachi Meet and Tokachi Cycling ObihiroCycling Event 30km
- BRM 618 Hokkaido 200km ShintokachiBrevet 200km
- Ranch Tour CyclingCycling Ranch Tour (55km·20km)
- BRM 624 Shakotan 400kmBrevet 400km
- GREAT EARTH Furano Ride 200kmRoad Tour (130km・90km・70km・50km)
- Granfondo KiyosatoRoad Tour (160km・100km・60km・40km)・MTB20km
- Tour de YezoLong Ride (Chitose - Wakkanai)
- Setana RideRoad Tour (100km・50km・25km)
- Tour de KitahiroCycling 50km
- BRM 702 Asahikawa 200kmBrevet 200km
- Niseko Classic Yotei Circuit Fun RideRoad Tour 58km
- International Okhotsk CyclingRoad Tour (212km・133km・53km・41km)